Holy crap is it going to be tense this weekend for Pennsylvania football fans. I know where I’m watching, but if you’re still looking for just the right spot, the esteemed yet youthful Dan Victor will have a front page story in Sunday’s Patriot-News regarding the breakdown of Eagles v. Steelers fans in central Pennsylvania – including the appropriate bar to get your drink on for the game. Here’s what else is going down:
- Check out Quizzo tonight at Subafrom 7-9 p.m.
- And … Go early because Suba(which now open Tuesday-Saturday) is featuring a new happy hour special from 5-7 p.m featuring 2-for-1 tapas, half price sangria and other drink specials. Best cocktails in town!
- Flinchy’shas live Maine lobsters for $20 on Thursday nights. Don’t worry, they cook them before forking them over. Plus, Philly Cheesesteaks are just $5 all weekend long … if you’re into that football team or whatever.
- Jersey Mike-approved and XPN-hosted, check out the free show at ABC tonight featuring The Shakletons, Perkasie and Slimfit.
- A new menu is on tap at Molly Brannigans. Don’t forget they’re your soccer headquarters. Open at 9 a.m. on Saturday for live games from Europe.
- Sunday is Chocolatefest!
- On Monday, Cafe Atlantisis hosting a five-course wine dinner. Call 364-5845 for reservations.
- Also, Tara Station is open! Check out today’s column for the scoop.