Instead of writing your weekend roundup last night, I caught up with a couple of friends, so forgive me. If anyone went to the scotch tasting at Level 2, however, let me know how it was. That leaves HH tonight with the work gals, the market and hanging with dad tomorrow, somewhere fitting in organizing my tax info, cleaning, doing laundry and freelance work. Phew. It’s going to be a busy one. Here’s what’s on tap:
- Out downtown tonight? Look for the infamous MODE characters and join along their martini tour.
- There’s also a THON Fundraiser at Ceoltas‘ Rafferty Room tonight. Did you know if you have dinner at Ceoltas, you can book their courtesy limousine?
- Vino, Java & Jazz for the Easter Seals is going on tonight at Level 2
- Arooga’s has the UFC Pay-Per-View fight on Saturday night, and I’m sure so does Shady’s. No cover either place.
- Sunday is the PITTSBURGH STEELERS v. the Arizona Cardinals in the SUPER BOWL (in case you hadn’t heard). Check out my post on where to go and eat.
- February kicks off Chocolate-Covered February. Look for an upcoming column on Valentine-related chocolate events.
- Starting Monday, The Spa @ The Hotel Hershey is offering special “girlfriend” packages weekdays through Apr. 30.
- I’m really bummed I’m going to miss the Pennsylvania Ballet at Whitaker Center on Tuesday evening.