Cinco de Mayo
The Patriot and Spotobe both have your holiday celebrations at local Mexican restaurants – though don’t forget the Sierra Madre, who historically throws the biggest shindig in the area for Cinco de Mayo. Here are some other options:
- Join the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick at Brick Haus
- Level 2 has $2 Coronas and $5 margaritas – those are the cheapest drinks you’re going to find at this lounge – plus salsa lessons and dancing into the night.
- Both restaurants at the Hershey Lodge – The Forebay and the Hershey Grill – boast Mexican-themed menus all month long.
- Cinco de Mayo is a “Flinchy’s Kind of Night” – get there early for $2 Sol bottles, $5 Cuervo Silver shots, $5 taco salads and more – PLUS, wear a sombrero and get a free basket of chips and salsa.
- The Maennerchor has Mexican eats, $1.50 Dos Equis (XX), plus The Greatest Funeral Ever performs from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.