What is with this humidity in late September? Ugh.
Tonight I will be completely preoccupied with the 2-hour season premiere of Grey’s Anatomy – that doesn’t allow for any other extracurricular activities beyond walking the dog. Tomorrow night, the Hilton hosts a Greek-themed wine dinner. By Saturday, I’m looking at bachelorette party numero tres of the season, and come Sunday, I’ll be hoping my team performs better than last week.
As usual, there is no shortage of “to dos” in the greater Harrisburg area this weekend. Click through for the info.
- Tonight Level 2 has 80s trivia – be the most nostalgic, win free bottle service!
- Get your tickets now for Oktoberfest at the Maennerchor Oct. 3. Tix are $20 and include German food, beer, wine, and Oompah band and more. Closed event, need not be a member (but you’ll need that ticket).
- Savannah’s on Hanna has its grand opening party this weekend with some famous “starlet” plus a complimentary dinner buffet. Yes, that is correct.
- Let’s class it back up a bit – Theatre Harrisburg presents Mister Roberts this weekend.
- For the actor in you, Open Stage of Harrisburg has announced their series of adult acting classes. Sign up now!
- Zia’s has extended it’s Endless Summer special (shared app, 2 entrees, desserts, bottle of wine for $69) through the end of October. Get in for this great dinner special.
- Tomorrow night, Privado hosts a $500 “Diva Pageant.”
- You can order your wings, etc. online for all Arooga’s locations. Plus, if you want free glassware, visit the 15 and 22 locations this weekend.
- Saturday is the last day of Hersheypark‘s regular season. Get there while you can or keep on the lookout for Hersheypark in the Dark, coming next month.
- From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, stop into the New Cumberland Apple Festival at New Cumberland Borough Park.
- Saturday night, HotWingJones is at the Fieldhouse in Etters, starting at 9.
- The Pride of the Susquehanna has 11 dinner cruises left in their ’09 season – including this Saturday’s Pirate Ball.
- Don’t forget to read more about this weekend’s ongoing in tomorrow’s “Out with Sara” – including notes on the first ever Punkin Chunkin, Hodgepodgery, Boomtown Media at Midtown Cinema and the Brick Haus.