Weekend roundup – Christmas Edition
I'll be out of town with the future in-laws for Christmas Eve and Day, but you can see what bars and restaurants are open these days by clicking here.
I'm back on the weekend for more family holiday cheer – plus oodles of relaxation and taking in both new and old favorite restaurants and bars until the new year.
We have an abbreviated schedule of weekend activity – now through Sunday – but look for most bars and restaurants to resume a normal schedule by the weekend.
In the meantime, I wish you all a very merry Christmas, good health and good times. Cheers!
Here's what's going on:
- Win a free Mad Elf Gift Pack courtesy of Troegs Brewing Company.
- Zia's has moved up its weekly wine night to tonight – taste Australia and New Zealand wines from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Fro-Cyde is at Johnny Joe's in Mechanicsburg.
- Visit Mercado's on 2nd St. for the "Ohhhh Come Ye Merry Gentleman" holiday party, starting at 10 p.m. tonight.
- Level 2 hosts its 2nd annual Christmas Bash tonight, featuring Troegs' Mad Elf. Wear your Santa hats!
- Tonight is Savannah's on Hanna's XXXmas Party, starting at 11 p.m.
- You can still visit the live reindeer at Hersheypark's Christmas Candylane through Dec. 31
- For some good Italian eats, try out Old Naples, the new restaurant at the New Cumberland Doc Holliday's.
- Get into Texas Hold'em at Brewhouse Grille Sunday night at 9 p.m.