My apologies for a late weekend roundup today. I've been trying to pull together things for my neighborhood's biannual yard sale happening tomorrow and Saturday, and I've been crazed. Add to that work, freelance work and getting bitten or stung by something nasty yesterday that caused a huge, red, painful welt on my arm – and, well, here's what you get.
Post-yard sale, I'm attending a grown-up slumber party (not Savannah's, as noted below) with the gals, and I wouldn't mind seeing Get Him to the Greek, which got a surprising 3.5 stars and rave review, according to today's Go! section.
Please don't forget that you have through noon on Sunday to enter to win two Mountain Adventure packages from Roundtop Mountain Resort (nee Ski Roundtop).
Enjoy your weekend! The rest of the rundown is after the jump:
- Friday night at ABC, your favorite political blogger takes to the deck with his ska band, Fink's Constant. After, inside, check out a Tom Petty tribute band.
- Beginning tomorrow (Fri), Raspberries at the Hilton Harrisburg will offer a Prime Rib Buffet for $22/person every Friday & Saturday night in celebration of their 20th anniversary.
- It's First Friday in downtown York.
- (It's also free donut day.)
- HYP's First Friday Happy Hour is at Privado from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- St. Thomas Roasters has jazz Friday and Saturday evenings, no cover.
- Pinchot Park is hosting sailboat races on Saturday.
- The All-Ford Nationals hit Carlisle all weekend long. Plan your commutes accordingly.
- The Spotoblog has a list of area arts festivals from now through September.
- Savannah's on Hanna is hosting a "slumber party" Friday and Saturday (no one sleeps, but the ladies wear their finest lingerie).
- Sunday night at HMAC, check out Sam Quinn & the Japan Ten.
- Muscle Car Mania is all the rage all summer long at the Antique Auto Museum in Hershey.
- Capital Area Greenbelt Association hosts its 20th annual Tour de Belt on Sunday.