I was expecting a rainy Saturday, but so far, so good! Already today, I hit the gym for the new LesMills Launch with a dear friend. Afterwards, Andy and I took Buddy on a field trip to Highland Gardens, where we bought him a treat — bird feeders and seed!
We’ll spend the rest of today lounging and doing housework and plan a night in – movies, dinner, probably some popcorn.
I’m very excited to note that we have fewer than half of the SaraBozich.com Booze Cruise tickets remaining! Be sure to order yours today before they sell out. The party is on Aug. 1 with a pre-party on the island and a special access post-party in the works. You won’t want to miss a thing.
Other things you won’t want to miss:
- Giveaway: Sweet Sensations of May <– There is still time to enter!
- Idol’s Lauren Alaina brings country to Harrisburg
- Spring Cleaning with Sorted & Staged
- Becoming a sports fan
- Weekend Roundup 4/19
- Along – and Beyond – the Susquehanna Ale Trail
- Out with Sara: Pick the area’s best Bloody Mary