The era of nightclubs has faded on Second Street. The long-standing Eclipse Nightclub (formerly The Vault for you history buffs and old heads) has shut its doors for the final time.
This weekend, the space above the Hardware Bar will reopen as Second Street Comedy Club. NBC’s Last Comic Standing star, Josh Blue, will be the club’s first act with shows on Friday and Saturday nights.
Each week, the club will feature one main act plus an opener, with showtimes on Friday and Saturday nights, showcasing a variety of talent. Tickets are $10/person.
To enter to win win a pair of passes to this week’s grand opening featuring Josh Blue, leave a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- “Like” Second Street Comedy Club on Facebook.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- Sign-up for Second Street Comedy Club’s mailing list.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Sign-up for Out Early with Sara to get my column a day early plus exclusive content (Be sure to click “Out Early” under “Email newsletters”).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. A winner will be selected at random at the end of the week.
Rather not risk it? Order tickets online.