This week on SaraBozich.com
I’m ready to finally get into the Christmas spirit, I believe. I’m going to try to wrap up shopping and maybe even convince Andy to get out our tree and throw a couple lights up — we’re more behind than I’d prefer, but it’s better than nothing, right?
We’re back in action on the blog this week — even if I never did get around to that gift guide. If you were swamped, here’s what else you may have missed:
- American Idol fans, check out Jeff’s interview with season 9 winner, Lee DeWyze – plus, you can catch him in concert at FED LIVE tonight.
- Nothing says “holiday spirit” like an Ugly Christmas Sweater Bar Crawl. Kelly’s got the details.
- The Weekend Roundup returned in full form. Still plenty of events to catch tonight and tomorrow.
- And, staying in the holiday spirit, Tierney offers her suggestions for Christmas beers – from Mad Elf and beyond.
- Plus — my 3-part “Boozy Gift Guide” is on PennLive – featuring local beer, wine and liquor-related gift ideas for nearly anyone on your list.