Oh what a party last night! Happy Birthday to my friend, Lauren, and props to her and her husband for putting on a great party. We played the White Elephant game (I came home with a pocket “20 Questions” game, and Andy drank his PBR pounders), ate, drank good beer and danced our hearts out.
Yesterday also marked my last day as a full-time employee of someone else’s — in an exciting move, I’m taking the SaraBozich.com brand full-time. I’m looking forward to many new opportunities in 2013! (My column in The Patriot-News will continue.) If you’re interested in partnering with SaraBozich.com, please contact me.
Today we’re en route to my in-laws for an early Christmas. It looks like it’ll be a White Christmas in those parts, at least!
Meanwhile, we had a few updates this week, and in case you missed them, here’s what we talked about:
- We have a full recap of the SaraBozich.com Holiday Party at The Vineyard at Hershey, complete with photos and video.
- Jeff shared his best of 2012 in music. He still buys CDs! Do you?
- In an effort to avoid the “dreadmill,” Kelly signed up for a winter running series.
- We broke down the weekend for you – as usual.
- Last night I won Twister – twice. Tierney offers a few other good adult party games.
- Need to escape the house on Christmas Eve or Day? I have two versions of that list – one here (more bars) – and one on PennLive (more details).
I’m hoping to share a Christmas Day post with you – But if not, expect to see us next week with everyone’s New Year’s resolutions!
Have a safe and happy holiday! Please celebrate responsibly!