One of my favorite local bars is Flinchy’s in Lower Allen Twp. I almost can’t believe they will celebrate their 10th anniversary this year.
The other thing about Flinchy’s is that they always find a way to celebrate and make any day, holiday or season feel like a party. If there’s an occasion, co-owner Dawson “Chief Chili” Flinchbaugh will pick a theme and wrap a menu and drink special around it.
January marks the beginning of snowmobile season! The Flinchy’s crew – notably Dawson and co-owner and son, Matt – likes to snowmobile in Quebec, and each winter they feature some of Quebec’s most popular foods here in Pennsylvania.
To help celebrate, you can enter to win a French Canadian Meal for Two at Flinchy’s! It will include a large order of Poutine, baked spaghetti, garlic bread – and two Canadian beers designed to warm you up.
To enter, leave a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- “Like” Flinchy’s on Facebook.
- “Like” Flinchy’s on Foursquare.
- Sign-up for Flinchy’s e-newsletter.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Sign-up for Out Early with Sara to get my column a day early plus exclusive content (Be sure to click “Out Early” under “Email newsletters”).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. A winner will be selected at random at the end of the week.