**Congrats to Dana, winner of the Mangia Qui/Suba gift card!**
If you’ve yet to go we’ll have your chance in a bit, but what you need to know is that Mangia Qui has excellent food, utilizing fresh, local and interesting ingredients to create dishes worth writing home about. Additionally, their long-running Sunday brunch is easily one of the best in the area.
Upstairs, Suba’s cozy space houses musicians each weekend, plus some of the area’s best and most creative cocktails (oh and delicious Spanish tapas, too). On my last visit, I sampled The Wilky, which combines house-made rosemary-infused gin, pomegranate juice and fresh lime.
Last year, Suba began hosting happy hour events Tuesday through Thursday, benefiting a different local charity each month. This month, get half-priced tacos and $2 off cocktails to benefit the State Street Music Academy.
This week you can win a $50 gift card, which can be used at either Mangia Qui or Suba. To enter, leave a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- Follow Mangia Qui on Twitter.
- “Like” Mangia Qui on Facebook.
- “Like” Suba Tapas Bar on Facebook.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Sign-up for Out Early with Sara to get my column a day early plus exclusive content (Be sure to click “Out Early” under “Email newsletters”).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. A winner will be selected at random at the end of the week.