Giveaway: Buddha Buddha
**Congrats to Kristin M!**
So there’s this little martini bar tucked away on Second Street, a bit north of the general hustle and bustle. It has a long history — the location was the original Zephyr, then the ’00s red-hot lounge, Mars. It was a few things of varying value since, and then it reopened late last year with a fusion-forward concept and a focus on cocktails.
Buddha Buddha is your stop for pre-dinner drinks, or a place to wrap up the night after dinner and a show downtown on a Friday night. Or it’s both. The crew at Buddha Buddha has been tweaking its vision to recreate the upscale martini lounge.
Now, you can expect a focus on cocktails in a comfortable, hip lounge. They’ve dropped the food menu down to a few “funky and fun snacks” like edamame, Asian guacamole and a few other items.
My favorite cocktail? The Monroe: Bombay Gin, Campari, Cointreau and Fresh Lemon Juice.
Happy Hour: 5-7 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday; 5-7 p.m. and 10 p.m.-midnight Friday; 7-10 p.m. Saturday. Score $5 select cocktails and $1 off wine and beer during these times.
That said, it’s the perfect excuse to enter to win a $30 gift card to Buddha Buddha. To enter, please leave a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- “Like” Buddha Buddha on Facebook.
- Follow @BarBuddhaBuddha on Twitter.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Sign-up for Out Early with Sara to get my column a day early plus exclusive content (Be sure to click “Out Early” under “Email newsletters”).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. A winner will be selected at random at the end of the week.
Please note: You may do all of these items only once per giveaway. All repeat entries will be discarded.