**Congrats to Brian and Fred Reddig, the two winners of Mason Dixon Wine Trail tickets!**
This multi-vineyard event invites you inside more than 20 family owned local wineries for a special tank and barrel tastings of new vintages, previewing the season’s upcoming wines before they are even bottled.
From noon to 5 p.m. each Saturday and Sunday, starting March 2 through March 30, you’ll have the chance to meet vintners, learn about the winemaking process and enjoy tastes and treats along the way.
Check out some of these sample itineraries.
Want more? Area lodging properties have exclusive getaway packages designed especially for the March 2013 Tour de Tanks Event.
The York County Convention & Visitors Bureau is giving away a pair of passes ($50 value) to two lucky readers. To enter, please leave a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- “Like” Mason Dixon Wine Trail on Facebook.
- Follow @MasonDixonWine on Twitter.
- Sign up for Mason Dixon Wine Trail’s E-newsletter
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Sign-up for Out Early with Sara to get my column a day early plus exclusive content (Be sure to click “Out Early” under “Email newsletters”).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. Winners will be selected at random at the end of the week.
Don’t want to leave it to chance? Tickets are $25 and available online.