**Congrats to Anthony Wambach!**
American Music Theatre in Lancaster has long been a staple for live entertainment. It is the only venue of its kind in the country to offer original shows as well as touring acts — and those acts range from pop, classic rock and country to stand-up comedy and broadway tours.
AMT’s 2013 line-up is an impressive one, featuring performances from Earth Wind and Fire, Chicago, The Beach Boys, ZZ Top, Jackson Browne and much more. On March 27, AMT welcomes Grammy winner Colbie Caillat.
Pop singer-songwriter and acoustic guitarist Colbie Caillat burst onto the scene in 2007 with the double-platinum album CoCo, and the radio-friendly hits “Bubbly,” and “Realize.” This Grammy winning artist has also topped the charts with “Fallin’ For You,” “I Never Told You,” and “Brighter Than the Sun.”
This week, you can enter to win 2 tickets to see Colbie Caillat at AMT on March 27 ($108 value). To enter, please leave a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- Follow AMTShows on Twitter.
- “Like” American Music Theatre on Facebook.
- Follow American Music Theatre on Google+.
- Subscribe to AMT’s YouTube channel.
- Sign-up for AMT’s e-mailing list.
- Subscribe to AMT’s blog.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Sign-up for Out Early with Sara to get my column a day early plus exclusive content (Be sure to click “Out Early” under “Email newsletters”).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. A winner will be selected at random at the end of the week.
Please note: You may do each of these items only once per giveaway. All repeat entries will be discarded.