**Congrats to Molly Brown!**
While we’re talking about IPAs and other great spring beers, next month the 2nd annual Susquehanna Ale Trail launches, providing an opportunity (an excuse?) to day drink and sample from our local brewers.
Participating breweries include Bube’s Brewery, Lancaster Brewing Company, Liquid Hero Brewery, Mudhook Brewing Company, Roy-Pitz Brewing Company, Rumspringa Brewing Company, Saint Boniface Craft Brewing Company, Stoudt’s Brewing Company, Swashbuckler Brewing Company, Troegs Brewing Company, and Warehouse Gourmet Bistro & Brewpub — Plus Holy Hound Taproom and Mr. Steve’s Homebrew & Wine Supply.
The Susquehanna Ale Trail runs two weekends — April 12-14 and 19-21 — and passports ($15 each) include tours, tastings, presentations by the brewers and a souvenir mug. Designated driver tickets are available for $5.
Hours for the event:
- Friday, April 12 & 19 – 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13 & 20 – noon to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, April 14 & 21 – noon to 4 p.m.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- Follow Susquehanna Ale Trail on Twitter.
- “Like” Susquehanna Ale Trail on Facebook.
- Sign-up for the Ale Trail newsletter.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Sign-up for Out Early with Sara to get my column a day early plus exclusive content (Be sure to click “Out Early” under “Email newsletters”).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. A winner will be selected at random at the end of the week.
Don’t want to risk it? Order your passports online.
Please note: You may do each of these items only once per giveaway. All repeat entries will be discarded.