Good morning, party-goers. So, you’re feeling what I like to call “not awesome” this morning, perhaps. How to cope?
In a pinch, I recommend Alka-Seltzer, plain oatmeal and rest (and of course water), but finding a hangover eraser is like the search for The Holy Grail — everyone has their theories, but is there a foolproof cure? Who knows? – I certainly don’t – as my “cures” have changed over the years. In my early 20s, a glass of chocolate milk or even a V8 did the job. Today — let’s say it’s a bit more complicated.
If you’re on the hunt for the best hangover cure after yesterday’s mayhem, read on:
- Hangover Cures via SaraBozich.com
- Have a hangover ? Try these cures via Out with Sara circa 2005
- Squelch the moaning after with these hangover cures via Out with Sara circa 2004
- The Best and Worst Foods to Cure a Hangover via The Greatist
- The Most Shocking Hangover Cures from Around the World via Elite Daily
- I’ve actually had some success with Life Support, which I shared with guests at the last SB.com Happy Hour.
Share the wealth! What are your tried-and-true hangover cures?