**Congrats to Shalane!**
The Pride of the Susquehanna, an authentic stern paddlewheel riverboat owned and operated by the Harrisburg Area Riverboat Society a 501-c-3 non-profit organization, sets sail for its 25th season this year. Plus, check out their new website.
From May through November, The Pride provides public and private cruises along the Susquehanna River in Harrisburg. In fact, it is the site of the SaraBozich.com Booze Cruise — happening just one month from now! Get your tickets here.
One of my favorites is the Wine & Cheese Cruise. Hosted by Chris “The Wine Guy” Mildner, it’s a simple concept: Take your wine and cheese pairing and put it on the boat. Each cruise features a different flight of four wines, paired with Cabot cheeses and crackers and fruit from Wegman’s and Giant. Makes for a great Sunday evening event.
This week, to celebrate The Pride’s 25th anniversary season, one lucky reader can win a pair of tickets to the Wine & Cheese Cruise of their choice. To enter, leave a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can (Note: there are new options!):
- “Like” The Pride of the Susquehanna on Facebook.
- Follow @Pride_Riverboat on Twitter.
- Follow The Pride on Google+.
- “Like” The Pride of the Susquehanna on Foursquare.
- Subscribe to The Pride’s YouTube channel.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- Sign-up for the SaraBozich.com Events mailing list.
- Follow Sara on G+.
- Follow Sara in Instagram.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. A winner will be selected at random at the end of the week.
Please note: You may do each of these items only once per giveaway. All repeat entries will be discarded.