Located in Lemoyne, Harrisburg Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo, L.L.C. offers a variety of classes for both men and women interested in learning more about martial arts. There are a number of good reasons to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo, and a new class this summer will focus on self defense for women.
Beginning June 9, the school will offer a 6-hour women’s self-defense program aimed at empowering women through situational preparedness and easy to apply Brazilian Jiu Jitsu techniques that will allow a women to dramatically decrease her chances of being victimized.
Classes will run for 90 min each week, from 2-3:30 p.m. June 9-30. Cost for the course is a flat $60. No experience or particular fitness level is required.
Harrisburg Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo, along with SaraBozich.com, is offering the seminar FREE to one lucky reader.
To enter, leave a comment below. Please note the class is for women only.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- “Like” Harrisburg Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo, LLC on Facebook.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- Sign-up for the SaraBozich.com Events mailing list.
- Follow Sara on G+.
- Follow Sara in Instagram.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. One winner will be selected at random at the end of the week. Don’t want to leave it to fate? Call (717) 420-6608 or e-mail email@example.com to register.
Please note: You may do each of these items only once per giveaway. All repeat entries will be discarded.