Happy Birthday to my mama! We’re starting the weekend with a mini Happy Hour at the Brewhouse to celebrate her … And there may be a little surprise involved.
There’s nothing on my calendar for Friday which is either good or poor planning because there is so much going on this weekend that I’ll never fit it all in.
Saturday, Andy and I are heading to PA Flavor — along with whomever ends up winning this week’s giveaway. But if you don’t win, fear not, there’s a ton going on Saturday. For instance, Cinco de Mayo events and The Hello Strangers at ABC. And that’s just stuff I’ve already written about. It’s also the Kentucky Derby!
When in doubt, swing by the new location of Al’s of Hampden and Pizza Boy Brewing Co. Plus, a newbie’s guide and 5 thing to do there if you’re the D.D. Plus, PHOTOS from the grand opening here.
We’re capping the weekend with the Granola + Beer Pairing Brunch at The Speakeasy. Join us!
What are you doing this weekend?
- Country star David Nail at FED LIVE.
- Sushi Club night at the Fusion Fire.
- Suba Happy Hour – 1/2 price tacos & $2 off cocktails – benefits Girls on the Run.
- It’s Burger Month at Iron Hill Brewery.
- AYCE crab legs return to Center Street Grille every Thursday.
- Thirsty Thursday at Hauser Estate Winery, featuring Bryan Herber.
- Funktion plays Dockside Willies.
- Shea Quinn performs during Happy Hour at The Speakeasy.
- MoMo’s hosts The Robinsons.
- First Friday at Hummingbird Ridge Winery featuring “Will Work for Wine.”
- Hersheypark opens for the season! Open every weekend in May.
- Kentucky Derby Pre-Party at the Garlic Poet.
- Live music from Darren Kuhn at Armstrong Valley Winery.
- “Handmade Poetry” at The MakeSpace.
- Deezle Church plays Champions.
- Sierra Madre’s Cinco de Mayo weekend kicks off.
- Harrisburg Senators return home — fireworks after the game tonight!
- Suba Happy Hour benefits Girls on the Run — Nate Myers and the Aces perform later in the night.
- Super WHY Live at Hershey Theatre.
- Moms on Main for First Friday in downtown York.
- HYP First Friday Happy Hour & Golf Scramble at Blue Ridge Country Club.
- Shea & Swish are at Snappers for the night.
- First Friday Artist Opening featuring the paintings of Jenn Peachey’s latest show, “Looking Back” at the Lancaster Arts Hotel.
- Raspadilla’s Shave Ice grand opening at the Boiling Springs Pool.
- Dinner with the Winemaker (The Vineyard at Grandview) at The Baker’s Table.
- The Jewett Brothers Band plays Big Woody’s.
- Dig 13 is at Jaxx (formerly Drinkin Bone).
- Troegs Beer Dinner at the Winner’s Circle.
- Chick’s hosts Honeypump.
- The Whitebread Duo play the Colonial Lounge.
- Pocket Rocket is at Johnny Joe’s.
- and the Double K hosts Party Bombs.
- Sweet Sensations of May begins!
- First annual Salsa Slide at Sawyer’s.
- Cinco de Mayo Block Party at El Sol.
- Cinco de Mayo celebration at the Garlic Poet.
- Cinco de Mayo party at Sierra Madre.
- 717 Entertainment presents Defending Cain at Gullifty’s.
- Fort Halifax Festival.
- Spring Art Walk in Lancaster.
- Harrisburg Senators at home!
- Whitaker Center welcomes The Bacon Brothers.
- The Kentucky Derby!
- Jump Street’s 12th annual Derby Day.
- Derby Day at Cassel Vineyards.
- PA FLAVOR at the Farm Show Complex.
- Honeyfest: a CPAA fundraiser in Carlisle.
- The Hello Strangers perform at the Abbey Bar.
- Apple Blossom Festival.
- Mountain Road plays FED LIVE.
- “Believing in a Cure” fundraising event at Naylor Winery.
- MAY DAY: Mayweather v. Guerrero – Watch at Arooga’s.
- Free wine tastings at the Lemoyne Fine Wine & Good Spirits store, featuring Greek wines.
- The Bernie Worrel Orchestra at Chameleon Club.
- Mini Relay for Life at Bermudian Springs High School.
- York Symphony Orchestra presents Pops: From Hollywood to Broadway.
- It’s National Homebrew Day! How to celebrate.
- Spring Bird Walk at Ned Smith Center.
- Cinco de Mayo Wine Dinner at Adams County Winery.
- The Boro Bar & Grill is hosting a Cinco de Mayo party.
- Mr. G’s also has a Cinco de Mayo celebration.
- Pete’s hosts Ivory Blues on stage.
- Rayzen Kane plays the Tomato Pie Cafe.
- The Elegance preview at The Vineyard at Hershey, plus entertainment by Ryan Jeffries.
- Sweet Sensations of May continues at 11 local wineries.
- Garden Faire at Fort Hunter.
- Spring Art Walk in Lancaster.
- Cinco de Mayo celebration continues at Sierra Madre.
- Granola + Beer Pairing Brunch at The Speakeasy.
- Catch a Harrisburg Senators home game!
- Marshmallow Peep Show at Fort Hunter.
- Fine Art of Photography reception at the Art Association of Harrisburg.
- The Apple Blossom Festival continues.
- TED Talks at Midtown Scholar.
- El Sol opens at 9 a.m. for Cinco de Mayo festivities. Open all day.
- Spiro performs at O’Reilly’s Tap Room.
- Trez Music Jazz All Stars at the Abbey Bar.
Don’t see your event listed? Post it in the comments below. Want to be featured in the future? Submit your events here.
Also, MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- SaraBozich.com Booze Cruise June 5.