Summer is flying by, isn’t it? I don’t know where the time goes. Last night, we waited out storms at Williams Grove Speedway, but they canceled the races. We came home and settled in for popcorn and catching up with the DVR.
This morning I’m off to try a FitBox class at Max Fitness (stay tuned for giveaway coming up at the end of the month), then to BodyFlow (new release, yay!), then off to celebrate birthdays.
Lots going on this week, so check here for anything you may have missed:
- This week’s “Sunday School” lesson covers beer and wine collaborations.
- There is still time to enter to WIN a $50 gift card to Cafe Magnolia.
- BUY NOW: Get your tickets for “Destination Midtown” on Aug. 15.
- Kelly conquered the Catfish Tri last week — read all about it.
- 79+ events in the Weekend Event Guide.
- Tierney has 4 “must try” beers to watch for.
- Crabs & Kegs July 27: Brewery at Hershey PREVIEW dinner.
On PennLive/The Patriot-News:
- What to expect when Otto’s Pub & Brewery begins distribution in the area: Out with Sara
- A chat with Otto’s brewer – and Mechanicsburg native – Chris Brugger: Out with Sara
Elsewhere on the Internet: