Have you spied this new(er) vodka brand? For a time, there were some featured cocktails at The Speakeasy, and the unusual flavors sparked my interest.
In addition to “Original” (the vodka-flavored vodka), Oddka Vodka offers five varieties: Electricity, Wasabi, Apple Pie, Salty Caramel Popcorn and Fresh Cut Grass.
These sound intriguing (for some reason, I’m drawn mostly to Fresh Cut Grass). Oh, but how to try them? I’ll be mixing up my own ideas later this week, but here are my picks for each flavor from the Oddka Oddtails collection:
- Apple Pie Oddka: iCollins
- Original Oddka: Perfectly Odd Martini
- Salty Caramel Popcorn: Salty Caramel Popcorn Shot
- Electricity: Straight Up — We’ll have to come up with something a little more interesting than a shot for this one.
- Fresh Cut Grass: Grass Ginger Beer (I’d hope for a better name for this take on a Moscow Mule)
- Wasabi: The Brunch (obviously)
Next week I’ll have another post with my own “Oddtails” for you to try. In the meantime, follow Oddka Vodka on Facebook.
Oddka Vodka Salted Caramel Popcorn, Electricity and Apple Pie are available in Pa.’s Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores. Wasabi, Fresh Cut Grass and Original are available by special order. The 750 ml bottles retail for around $16. As always, please celebrate responsibly.
This post was created in partnership with Pernod Ricard, which provided me with product and compensation for this post, however, the content is based on my own experience and opinion.