Another week in the books! As I mentioned on Thursday, we’re having our annual get-together this evening, so the whole day is dedicated to party prep. We like to wait until the last minute, what can I say? That said, our downstairs bathroom — while not finished — IS in working order! I’m so excited to not be embarrassed by this room.
Anyway, I don’t have a lot of time, so let’s dive right in. Here’s all that was on the blog this week:
- Sunday School: Lauren takes us back to wine’s origins (Stay tuned for tomorrow’s post on the beginnings of beer.)
- Sign-up NOW for the 2013 Speakeasy Scramble! It’s next Sunday, Sept. 1 and benefits the K+L Foundation.
- Giveaway: There is still time to ENTER TO WIN $135 worth of Makes Scents spa products. They’re locally made and the line of choice for The Spa at The Hotel Hershey. Can’t beat this.
- This week I played with Oddka Vodka cocktails — I’ll have my own recipes next week.
- Dealing with athletic disappointments: Kelly shares her story.
- Latest project: New web series, What’s on Tap to launch Aug. 27.
- 79+ events in the weekend event guide.
- Tierney provides a primer on hops.
From PennLive.com/The Patriot-News:
- Local beer, cocktails take focus at The Circular: Out with Sara
- ‘What’s On Tap’ with Sara Bozich to preview at Midtown Cinema
Elsewhere on the Internet:
Upcoming SaraBozich.com events:
- Aug. 27 – Official launch and preview screening of new local web series, What’s on Tap with Sara Bozich at Midtown Cinema. Check us out on Facebook.
- Sept. 7 – SaraBozich.com After Dark Booze Cruise. BUY TICKETS.
- Sept. 25 – FREE SaraBozich.com Happy Hour at Dodge City Steakhouse.