**Congrats to Reni**
This Saturday, the YWCA Greater Harrisburg’s Junior Board will host its 4th Annual Fall Fest, a beer tasting event benefiting Camp Reily.
Featured brews include: Angry Orchard Cider, Penn Pilsner, Victory Hop Devil, Otto’s Ale, Tröegs Perpetual IPA, Sierra Nevada Autumn Brown Tumbler, Full Sail Pub Series, Dogfish Head Festina Peche, Saranac Pumpkin Ale, Leinenkugels Oktoberfest and Woodchuck Crisp Cider.
Guests also receive an official 4th Annual YWCA Fall Fest Tasting Pint Glass.
The event runs from 4-7 p.m. at Camp Reily in Harrisburg.
Admission is $35 per person, $30 for 2-3 persons, and $25 for 4 or more.
Fall Fest is organized by the YWCA Greater Harrisburg’s Junior Board. The Junior Board is a group of women ages 21-35 that dedicates its efforts toward YWCA programs including Camp Reily, a 27-acre wooded property owned by the YWCA with a lodge, cabins and swimming pool. More than 100 inner-city children have the opportunity to attend the rural day camp each week during the summer and participate in a variety of activities, including arts and crafts, sports, character- and team-building exercises, and water safety and swimming lessons.
This week, enter to win 2 tickets to the YWCA 4th Annual Fall Fest on Oct. 5.
To enter, leave a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- “Like” YWCA of Greater Harrisburg on Facebook.
- Follow @YWCAHarrisburg on Twitter.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- “Like” What’s on Tap with Sara on Facebook.
- Sign-up for the SaraBozich.com e-newsletter.
- Sign-up for the SaraBozich.com Events mailing list.
- Follow Sara on G+.
- Follow Sara in Instagram.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. One winner will be selected at random on Friday.
Please note: You may do each of these items only once per giveaway. All repeat entries will be discarded.