**Congrats to Marc!**
Last month, I shared with you news of the area’s latest beer trail, Hershey Harrisburg Craft Beer Country.
Like its sister trail, Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country, it bands together local producers — in this case, microbreweries. It’s a great way to explore the area’s vast – and growing – craft beer culture, where you can meet the brewers, learn about their process and of course, sample the goods.
Again like the Wine Country, Hershey Harrisburg Craft Beer Country will host special events throughout the year. The first is Central Pennsylvania Oktoberfest at Hollywood Casino this Saturday.
The event runs from 2-6 p.m. and includes live music from Beatles tribute band, Number Nine, samples from all 12 independent craft breweries of the Hershey Harrisburg Craft Beer Country, authentic German-style Oktoberfest foods from local purveyors and a souvenir pint glass.
VIP ticket holders score early access (1 p.m. start time) with samples of specially brewed beers. Designated Driver tickets also are available.
This week, we’re giving away 2 VIP passes ($100 value) to Central Pennsylvania Oktoberfest. To enter, leave a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for it to count), you can:
- “Like” Hershey Harrisburg Craft Beer Country on Facebook.
- Follow @HersheyHbgBeer on Twitter.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- “Like” What’s on Tap with Sara on Facebook.
- Sign-up for the SaraBozich.com e-newsletter.
- Sign-up for the SaraBozich.com Events mailing list.
- Follow Sara on G+.
- Follow Sara in Instagram.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. One winner will be selected at random on Friday.
Please note: You may do each of these items only once per giveaway. All repeat entries will be discarded.