This week on SaraBozich.com
Oh my goodness what a great party! Thank you to everyone who came out to The Vineyard & Brewery at Hershey last night for the second annual SaraBozich.com Holiday Party. I’m hoping to have a recap by the end of the weekend (with pics!), but it’s a busy one, so Monday at worst.
Later today, I’ll be manning the Torchbearer Sauces kiosk at the Capital City Mall (it’s near the food court), so swing by and I’ll help knock some folks off your holiday buying list.
Tomorrow, even though I’m terrified of snow and ice (fortunately I don’t have to drive or I just plain wouldn’t be going), we’re heading to State College for a huge wrestling match between PSU and Pitt — so big it sold out the Bryce Jordan Center!
Let’s get this Saturday started — here’s a look back at the week.
- Congrats to Stephanie, who won 2 tickets to tomorrow’s Candlelight House Tour.
- Ashleigh talked to our friends at Stash Collective, who shared tips on vintage shopping.
- The holidays can be stressful! Kelly has 5 tips on making it more manageable.
- Need something to do today? Here are 30+ ideas, plus another 21+ for tomorrow in the Weekend Roundup.
- Have a craft beer lover on your list? Tierney offers more than a dozen craft beer-related gift ideas.
- Holiday gift guide for locally made wine and beer: Out with Sara
- “Unique Explorations” house tour promotes diversity in city living: Out with Sara
Elsewhere on the Internet: