**Congrats to joey p!**
It’s no secret that we love Al’s of Hampden. It’s a regular stop for our crew of beer-loving friends and a preferred venue for west shore meetings, among myriad of other excuses.
The beer selection has always been top-notch, and now that they’re approaching the one year mark in the new building, they’re looking to have up to 40 Pizza Boy Brewing Co. original beers on tap at a time.
Al also makes an effort to stock other local breweries goods as well. Troegs’ flagship beers are available year-round, as are DuClaw, and you can also find newer breweries, Gunpowder Falls and Brewery at Hershey, on the rotation.
Plus, the pizza rules, too.
This week, you can enter to win a Pizza Boy Brewing Co. growler & gift card. To enter, leave a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- “Like” Al’s of Hampden on Facebook.
- Follow @alsofhampden on Twitter.
- Follow @pizzaboybrewing on Twitter.
- Follow @alsofhampden on Instagram.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- “Like” What’s on Tap with Sara on Facebook.
- Sign-up for the SaraBozich.com e-newsletter.
- Sign-up for the SaraBozich.com Events mailing list.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- Follow Sara in Instagram.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. One winner will be selected at random at the end of the week.
Please note: You may do each of these items only once per giveaway. All repeat entries will be discarded.