Winter Races to Kickstart your New Year’s Resolution
Is winter over yet? This is a sad, sad list of upcoming local winter races, as they are quite sparse this time of year. But just think, only 163 days until summer!
If you’re thinking of considering running one of these, check out my winter running tips here, and get training!
Dang! It’s Cold 5K – Enola, January 18, 9 a.m. – CANCELED
- Frozen Foot 5K Series – Elizabethtown, January 19, February 16, March 16, 2 p.m.
- Sweetheart 5K Run – Halifax, February 16, 2 p.m.
- 5K Irish Jig Jog – Carlisle, March 15, 10 a.m.
- Nikoli’s Pizza Shamrock Showdown 5K - Mechanicsburg, March 15, 9 a.m.
- St. Margaret Mary School 5k – Harrisburg, March 22, 8:30 a.m.
- Four Chaplains 4-Mile Run/Walk- Myerstown, February 8, 10 a.m.
- Capital 10-Miler – Harrisburg, March 30, 9 a.m.
If you know of any others, feel free to leave them in the comments!