Everything you need to know about the Jersey Mike Rock + Run 5K
FOOD TRUCKS * KIDS’ GAMES * ROCK & ROLL * BEER * FUN
What to know:
Saturday, April 19 – NOON
- Register in advance online or at local bars including Ceoltas, Arooga’s Downtown, Sturges Speakeasy, McGrath’s Pub.
- Registration and packet pickup after 5 p.m. on Friday, April 18 at The Speakeasy.
- Register day-of starting at 10 a.m.
- Camp Positive: Free and fun activities for kids! FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT!
- 3.1 miles/5 K — Run, walk, skip, jump, scoot, walk your dog, doesn’t matter to us.
- Food trucks: The Chicken Truck and Mad Dash Concessions are donating 20% of the day’s proceeds to the cause.
- Jimmy John’s has free subs for all.
AFTER PARTY at Ceoltas Irish Pub:
- VeTour Productions presents LIVE ROCK’N ROLL from Very Americans, Herbie, Controller and Michael Anthony Smith and the Thieving Gypsies.
The Jersey Mike Rock + Run 5K is brought to you by Al’s of Hampden. Bring your ID for FREE samples after the race.