**Congrats to Kristen, Sandra C., Jen M. and Matt Forti! See you tomorrow!**
This Saturday is one of my favorite local beer events, one of the can’t-miss brew fests Tierney listed a couple weeks ago, and a celebration of Pennsylvania agriculture: PA Flavor.
PA Flavor is presented jointly by the Brewers of PA, the Pennsylvania Restaurant & Lodging Association, the American Culinary Federation and the Department of Agriculture’s PA Preferred Program. Held at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex, it is designed to showcase the many unique beer and food producers in Pennsylvania.
A VIP session runs from 1-2 p.m. (worth it – special beers and foods featured — Last year we tasted Troegs Splinter Gold, among others), and General Admission runs from 2-5 p.m.
PA Flavor features more than 25 Pennsylvania craft breweries and numerous restaurants and food producers. Food and beer pairings will be recommended to attendees and food producers will be offering samples and selling packaged food to go as well.
Tickets are available online; designated driver tickets also are available.
This week, we’re giving away 4 pairs of tickets to PA Flavor! That’s 4 winners! To enter, leave a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- “Like” PA Flavor on Facebook.
- Sign-up for PA Flavor e-mail updates.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- “Like” What’s on Tap with Sara on Facebook.
- Sign-up for the SaraBozich.com e-newsletter.
- Sign-up for the SaraBozich.com Events mailing list.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- Follow Sara in Instagram.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. Four winners will be selected at random on Friday.
Please note: You may do each of these items only once per giveaway. All repeat entries will be discarded.