Chicago Recap, Pizza Boy/Arooga’s Collab, Psycho Curry, Hot Dogs & MORE
We’re back! Andy and I spent a great couple of days in the Windy City, eating and drinking our way through. And so ends my two-week vacation. Tomorrow I’m officially back to the grind.
Today we’ll probably just catch up on things around the house, hit the grocery story, that kind of thing, before the work week begins.
Hope to see you WEDNESDAY for HAPPY HOUR at Cafe 1500. We’ll be sampling Charbay hop whiskies, for one, so you’ll want to stop by for those in addition to great drink specials, snacks, live music and more (including FREE PARKING).
- RSVP here.
- Read my story on their new cocktail menu.
- ICYMI: PennLive’s Mimi Brodeur gives a great review of dinner.
Also, tune in Thursday to Fox 43 where I’ll return for another edition of Hot Topics with Chris Garrett and Mike Miller — and then check out Bruce Bond’s show on WTPA on Saturday morning, where I’ll join him as co-host throughout the month of August (we’d like to keep it going, too. If you’re interested in sponsoring, contact me!)
I’ll have some upcoming posts on my recent travels, but in the meantime:
- You have TODAY to ENTER to WIN 2 camping tickets to Campfire Music Festival. $278 value!
- Sara’s Kitchen this week featured Torchbearer Sauces and Psycho Curry Chicken.
- Wednesday was National Hot Dog Day. We celebrated Chicago-style!
- Mini-Weekend Roundup to get you through (Includes ideas for TODAY!)
Elsewhere on the Internet:
- Sara’s Weekend Picks — every Friday morning on The River 97.3.
- Top Picks for Hot Summer Nights – via HHRVB
- “Extra Shots” — A What’s on Tap exclusive — featuring Tara Chickey on Harrisburg’s art scene.
Upcoming SaraBozich.com Events:
Categories: Sara Bozich