**Congrats to Ashley K., Susie W. & Joelle**
If you’ve been around even for a bit, you’ve probably heard about Cornerstone Coffeehouse in Camp Hill. In fact, it was just named as Harrisburg Area’s Best Coffee Shop by the readers of Susquehanna Style.
Owners Sue and Al Pera are staples in the community (Watch my interview with Sue from What’s on Tap), so their base is local and loyal. Of course they’re known for great coffee and atmosphere, terrific breakfast and lunch foods — whether you’re eating in or on the go — plus delicious baked goods and even ice cream treats (my husband is obsessed with the espresso milkshake!).
And you probably know about the long-standing Cornerstone Culinary Kitchen, which consistently sells out its classes that range from grilling to gourmet.
The Cornerstone Coffeehouse also hosts live music every weekend and recently launched Open Mic Night on select Wednesdays each month.
Intimate and family friendly, Cornerstone hosts local musicians who perform a variety of styles, creating the perfect atmosphere for enjoying your after-dinner drinks — free of charge.
This weekend’s lineup:
- Friday, Aug. 1 – Broken Owl
- Saturday, Aug. 2 – Tom Yoder
- Sunday, Aug. 3 – Drew Zimmerman
Catch live music every Friday and Saturday from 8-10 p.m. and each Sunday from 6-8 p.m. There is never a cover charge for these events. You can find the full lineup online.
This week, we’re giving away 3 $15 gift cards to Cornerstone Coffeehouse. Use it to check out Cornerstone’s weekend entertainment or Wednesday Open Mic night. To enter, leave a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- Like Cornerstone Coffeehouse on Facebook.
- Follow @cornerstonebean on Twitter.
- Follow Cornerstone on Instagram.
- Subscribe to Cornerstone’s blog.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- “Like” What’s on Tap with Sara on Facebook.
- Sign-up for the SaraBozich.com e-newsletter.
- Sign-up for the SaraBozich.com Events mailing list.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- Follow Sara in Instagram.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. A winner will be selected at random at the end of the week.