#sbhh PHOTOS, B-Day Dinner at Bricco, Holiday Drinks & MORE
We kicked off our long weekend with an incredible tasting menu dinner at Table at Bricco for a dear friend’s birthday. It was, by no surprise, fantastic, and we loved the intimate quarters and top-notch service that comes along with this new addition to Bricco. Find me on Instagram to see the delectable dishes from the 7-course tasting menu.
This weekend was decidedly more chill than last. I finally saw my husband for the first time in at least a week, we hit a pool party, lounged with our neighbors, tended the garden, played catch (turns out I’ve got a “nasty splitter” says Andy, who’s coaching me to be a pitcher about 20 years too late) and then cooked out with some friends and tried a few new beers.
Today should be rather low-key, too, though I’m heading out for a run soon with friends, then hitting up some Gettysburg-area wineries (for you).
I’m planning to take a two-week vacation starting next weekend, so this week’s agenda will focus largely on prepping for that. I’m crashing my mom’s beach week, as usual, then Andy and I are Chicago-bound for a few days the following week. I’ll still be working some, but hope to get a chance to relax and decompress.
Meanwhile, let’s take a look at the week that was:
- The U.S. is out, but the World Cup goes on — you can probably find some viewing parties at these locations.
- Kelly hiked Colonel Denning State Park last weekend — we love how accessible nature is to city living.
- 8+ events for the last day of your long weekend.
- Need beer for a cookout today? Tierney has you covered with her picks for the holiday weekend.
- HAPPY HOUR RECAP: Catch all the fun, tag yourselves in photos!
- SIGN-UP to receive posts in your inbox EVERY THURSDAY (So you never miss the Weekend Roundup — or anything else.)
- 4 Easy-to-Make Crowd-Pleasing Cocktails for the 4th: Out with Sara
- Ommegang’s HopChef Philly promotes fine food and craft beer: Out with Sara
Elsewhere on the Internet:
- We released the latest episode of What’s on Tap with Sara — featuring Tara Chickey.
- PHOTOS from #sbhh at The FireHouse (tag yourselves!)
Upcoming SaraBozich.com Events:
- Sept. 6 – SAVE THE DATE: SaraBozich.com After Dark Booze Cruise
- Sign-up for our Events newsletter & be the first to hear about SaraBozich.com Events!
Categories: Sara Bozich