Get Organized, HAPPY HOUR, #WOT, New Year’s Gym Newbs, MORE
It’s Jan. 11 — that’s 11 days into New Year’s resolutions, people, and I’ve realized a bunch of stuff I swore I’d do “before the new year” (like clean my office, my house, etc.) isn’t done. In fact, I’ve decided most of my resolutions are a bunch of crap, so I’m going to re-write them this week.
Part of that is electing to work smarter, not harder, and I’m wondering if you guys need/want this “week in review” post every Sunday. I like sharing extra details of my weekend with you and providing a place to find all our work in one spot, but is it working? If you’re reading this, please let me know — leave a comment, send an email or a tweet or a Facebook message. I appreciate it!
While I’m at it, here are some other places to follow some of the stuff I’m up to:
- What’s on Tap with Sara Bozich: web series with GK Visual sharing the stories of locals
- RunPositive: Three friends working on the 3rd annual Jersey Mike Rock + Run 5K — April 18!
- Harrisburg Beer Week: Visit the website for more information – coming April 25-May 2
- Of course, you probably are familiar with my Out with Sara column in PennLive.
- By the way: click here to sign-up for our weekly mailing list (so you never miss the Weekend Roundup)
- And/or: click here to sign-up for our events mailing list.
Meanwhile, here’s all we wrote this week (and beyond, since I’ve skipped this the past few weeks):
- HAPPY HOUR: Jan. 21 at Spring Gate Vineyard – Don’t miss it!
- 2014: Year in Review
- Congrats to Heather M., winner of a $50 Suba gift card.
- Catch up on the latest three episodes of What’s on Tap featuring Ralph Vartan, Rebecca Marie Miller and Andy Enders.
- Kelly talks about being the newbie at the gym in January — don’t hate!
- All the stuff to do today.
- Craft Beer 101 series with Tierney continues with a look at craft beer lingo.
- Scenes from last night’s Beer Pairing Dinner with The Dashing Rogue.
Other stuff we’re reading:
- I love this post on Today’s the Day Harrisburg from Mark Santanna. I also love the Pa. Farm Show – can’t wait to get there this week.
- For some reason, I feel compelled to get my dog a custom “tummy warmer”.
- Bon Appetit is my kitchen bible, so I’ll be doing this purge today … or finally taking down my Christmas tree. We’ll see.
On the Airwaves:
- Sara’s Weekend Picks – every Friday morning on The River 97.3 – I’ll be back next week!
- The Bruce Bond Late Afternoon Show on Saturday Morning – 9 a.m. to noon every Saturday on 92.1 WTPA.
Upcoming SaraBozich.com Events:
- Jan. 21 – HAPPY HOUR with SaraBozich.com at Spring Gate Vineyard.
- Want to host a SaraBozich.com event? Contact me.
Categories: Sara Bozich