Fall Friday nights at The Vineyard & Brewery at Hershey
The Vineyard & Brewery at Hershey keep their signature outdoor party going with Decked Out Live Extended running Fridays through November!
The Vineyard & Brewery at Hershey has extended its Friday night concert series through November.
From 6-9 p.m. on Fridays, enjoy seasonal favorites like Flash Gourd’n, Merlot and a special mulled cider made just for Decked-Out Extended, alongside flagship offerings. Plus, enjoy the night by the roaring fire pit complete with all the necessary S’more ingredients.
»» Pro Tip: Pair your smores with the Chocolate M.I.L.F Brown Ale.
Unlike the summer concert series, which is ticketed, the Decked-Out Live Extended is FREE to attend.
Decked Out Live Extended music lineup:
- Oct. 21 – Loren Pect & Joe Caloriero
- Oct. 28 – This Side Out
- Nov. 4 – Erica Everest Trio
- Nov. 11 – Jones Haven Band
- Nov. 18 – The Buskers Trio
This week also kicks off the new Firkin Fridays, which will feature special firkins prepared by Brewmaster Ryan Delutis on the third Friday of each month.
- Flash Gourd’n: Their fall seasonal will be put into a 12-gallon firkin infused with vanilla and caramel. This will be the perfect beer for a fall night by the fire.
- Hippie Ki-yay: Ryan added fresh hops and Niagra grapes grown on their property to a firkin full of their juicy new IPA.
- Sweet Potato Amer Ale: A one-off beer that will be put into a firkin with cinnamon and toasted marshmallow. Thanksgiving comes early with this beer.