GIVEAWAY: Greystone Public House
Most weekend nights, find live music from local favorites like Pat Cusick, Scott Rivers and Erica Lyn Everest — always free — from 8:30-11:30 p.m.
Live music schedule
- Friday, Nov. 11: Live Music at Greystone with Scott Rivers
- Saturday, Nov. 12: Live Music at Greystone with Steve Meehan
- Thursday, Nov. 17: Live Music at Greystone with Scott Rivers
- Saturday, Nov. 19: Live Music at Greystone with Steve Meehan
- Friday, Nov. 25: Live Music at Greystone with Scott Rivers
- Saturday, Nov. 26: Live Music at Greystone with Pat Cusick
»» Subscribe to Greystone’s events on Facebook for updates and December dates.
Come early and hang out for Happy Hour at Greystone. Featuring $5 wines by the glass and $2 off all draft beer and seasonal cocktails — you can’t go wrong.
You can even grab some pre-dinner snacks on the cheap. Choose from short rib french fries, Standish Shore Oysters, Artisan Cheese Board, Smoked Chicken Wings or Roasted Beet Tabbouleh — all just $7 each.
While you’re there be sure to grab one of their signature cocktails like the Grey Ghost, which matches gin with Crème De Violette, for a refreshing and floral cocktail. Greystone also offers an expansive draft and wine list plus a great selection of whiskeys and other spirits to choose from.
Pair your drink with Greystone’s fluffy and light Parisian Gnocchi made with local heirloom tomatoes, zucchini, kale, and parmesan. It’s delicious, while also staying on the lighter, healthier side as well. If you’re looking to indulge then the Smoked Shrimp Mac & Cheese is going hit the spot.
This week, we’re giving away a $50 gift card to Greystone Public House.
To enter, complete the Rafflecopter widget below: