13 Races to Keep You Motivated Til Spring
As we muddle through winter, as I discussed recently, motivation may be waning. I have to admit this winter has been pretty mild (knock on wood), and I am hoping it stays that way. Regardless, it is still hard to get out of bed when it’s so dark and cold.
There aren’t a ton of races this time of year, due to obvious reasons, so pick one of the races below and sign up!
- Love Run – Mechanicsburg, Feb. 11, 10 a.m.
- Frozen Foot Series #2, Elizabethtown, Feb. 12, 2 p.m.
- Cupid’s Chase, Harrisburg, Feb. 12, 10 a.m.
- 5K Irish Jig Jog, Carlise, March 11, 10 a.m.
- St. Margaret Mary 5-K Run/Walk, Harrisburg, March 11, 8:30 a.m.
- Lucky Charm 5K, Harrisburg, March 18, 10 a.m.
- US Road Running Movie Madness 5K, Mount Wolf, March 18, 8 a.m.
- 5th Annual Shamrock Showdown, Mechanicsburg, March 18, 9 a.m.
- Frozen Foot Series #3, Elizabethtown, March 19, 2 p.m.
- Move It For Manna 5K 2017, Harrisburg, April 1, 10 a.m.
- Lucky Charm 10K, Harrisburg, March 18, 10 a.m.
- Capital 10-Miler, Harrisburg, April 1, 9 a.m.
- Chambersburg Half Marathon, Chambersburg, March 11, 8:30 a.m.