Poured in PA: Support NOW & WIN a hosted tour along the Cumberland Valley Beer Trail
As many of you may know, we’re working on a new film project: Poured in PA. Following our documentary, Brewed in the Burg, GK Visual set our sights on another feature-length craft beer documentary, this time telling Pennsylvania’s beer story.
»» Learn more: Help us tell Pennsylvania’s Craft Beer Story
There are just 4 days left in our Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, and we need your help. We’ve put together some sweet perks to entice you, but this weekend, I’m upping the ante.
Anyone who donates to Poured in PA between NOW and the close of our campaign on Monday, May 8 will be entered to WIN a hosted beer tour along the NEW Cumberland Valley Beer Trail.
I’ll be your host, and we’ll even supply transportation for you and up to three friends!
The trip will include:
- Cumberland Valley Beer Trail tour personally hosted by me (Sara Bozich)
- Transportation for up to four (4) people
- 4 Cumberland Valley Beer Trail Passports
- 4 Cumberland Valley Beer Trail bottle openers
- 4 Cumberland Valley Beer Trail pint glasses
- Introduction and/or tour from an owner or brewer at select stops, to include:
- We’ll buy your first round at each stop, and dinner is on us at Appalachian Brewing Co.!
Visit pouredinpa.com and donate to our project. Every little bit helps. And hey, why you’re at it, why not get a cool t-shirt, new glassware for your collection, a sweet movie poster (in your choice of colors!) — or splurge on a premiere party invite or joining us on a shoot!
Fine print: Winner will be announced the week of May 15. Tour must take place during 2017. Trip date to be based on availability between the winner and Sara (me). Pick-up/Drop-off location must be within 20 miles of Camp Hill, Pa. Winners will be photographed and shared on social media during the trip and may appear in a future blog post on SaraBozich.com.