Keystone Craft Spirits Trail Debuts with 12 Distilleries
Tour your way through Pennsylvania’s booming craft spirits industry with the new Keystone Craft Spirits Trail.
Pennsylvania is in the Top 10 states by the number of craft distilleries and the York County Convention and Visitors Bureau made it convenient to find that next taste of local spirits.
Many of these distilleries are just a short trip from Harrisburg and can be the focus of your next booze trip.
The Keystone Craft Spirits Trail recently debuted with 12 craft distillers across the region from Harrisburg to Baltimore. Trailgoers can split up the trail into easy-to-do day trips or take a weekend to explore a larger footprint.
Keystone Craft Spirits Trail distilleries
- Brandywine Branch Distillers – Elverson, Pa.
- Five Saints Distilling and International Spirits – Norristown, Pa
- Hidden Still, Inc. – Lebanon, Pa.
- Mason Dixon Distillery and Restaurant – Gettysburg, Pa.
- Midstate Distillery – Harrisburg, Pa.
- Dill’s Tavern, Nothern York County Historical and Preservation Society – Dillsburg Pa.
- Old Republic Distillery – York, Pa.
- Sagamore Spirit – Baltimore, Md.
- Stoll & Wolfe Distillery – Lititz, Pa.
- Tattered Flag Brewery and Still Works – Middletown, Pa.
- Thistle Finch Distillery – Lancaster, Pa.
Each distillery offers a different experience and its own lineup of handcrafted spirits.
Places like Tattered Flag, Midstate Distillery, and Thistle Finch offer an array of spirits from moonshine to flavored liqueurs. Dill’s Tavern offers a jump-back into history in addition to glasses of handmade rye whiskey.
The Keystone Craft Spirits Trail joins the Susquehanna Ale Trail and Mason-Dixon Wine Trail as complete ways to check out the area’s craft beverage culture.