Hey, I Had a Baby!
Hey, I had a baby!
As you might imagine, I’ll be taking some time off over the next several weeks, but the blog will live on!
Our schedule might get a bit off-track, and I appreciate your patience as I get back into the swing of things.
Things to look forward to:
- Guest Bloggers! Some of my favorite local people are going to be stepping in to provide weekly slice-of-life stories about who they are and what they do, as well as some great tips heading into the holidays.
- Going For 2: All the Sports Opinions Your Never Asked For Did you know Intern Jimi and my husband, Andy, have a biweekly sports podcast? They do. Give ‘er a listen.
- Events We still have several events booked for 2017. Find them here → subscribe to the calendar, and stay tuned as we start updating for 2018!
- Build-Your-Own Booze Trail Check out our customizable map of area craft breweries, wineries, cideries and distilleries. Then, build your own trip!
- Gift Guide 2017 Coming soon with loads of #shoplocal ideas!
Looking to be featured on SaraBozich.com?
- Get your event included in the Weekend Roundup
- Holiday Ad Specials → Check out our 2017 Small Business Special
- Need promotional help (giveaway/ad/email) for your event? Click here.
- Interested in a Partnership Plan with SaraBozich.com? Click here.