Wanted: Arts/Culture Contributor
SaraBozich.com has been covering food, drinks, entertainment, arts and more since the site’s inception in 2004 (yikes).
In 2007, we added regular Giveaways and the Weekend Roundup, and in 2011, we began introducing contributors. Today, “Intern” Jimi handles a lot of the load, covering sports, beer, whiskey and anything we need him to; and Micah covers the local music scene, including his Hip-Hop in Harrisburg series, artist interviews, show reviews, and more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable person to join our team as Arts/Culture Contributor.
This person would be local, have a vast array of interests, and be able to meet deadlines.
You’d be tasked with covering arts, culture, theatre, and more — as assigned — throughout the greater Harrisburg area.
Your posts, which will appear on SaraBozich.com, will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Interviews with local makers, shop owners, artists, performers
- Previews and reviews of local theatre shows, gallery openings
- Coffee culture
- Boutique, style, and fashion
Examples of the content we’d like to see you cover:
- Storytellers Throw Down In Harrisburg
- Author Zinzi Clemmons to speak at Midtown Scholar Aug. 9
- Books & Booze: Fall Favorites
- Carmina Cristina Makeup Boutique opens in Camp Hill
- REVIEW: Motown the Musical at Hershey Theatre
This is a perked position, which includes exclusive access to interviewees, tickets to events, products, and more.