Going For 2: Episode 9 — All The Sports Opinions You Never Wanted
It’s one of the most exciting times of the year in sports. College football bowl season is upon us, the NFL playoffs are starting to take shape, and fantasy football playoffs are in full swing.
Don’t worry; we’ve got an opinion on all of it.
With the college football playoffs just around the corner, we make our picks and predict who we think will be playing in the National Championship game. Then, we break down some of the more high-profile bowl games and how we see them shaking out.
Our NFL discussion starts with the ridiculous suspensions handed down to both JuJu and Gronk. Basically, the NFL and Roger Goodell have no clue what they are doing.
Next, we play oddsmaker and give percentages on some likely and unlikely outcomes that could play out as the NFL season comes to a close.
Did you make your fantasy football playoffs? Andy was left out of the playoffs in one league due to a tiebreaker scenario he doesn’t agree with, and he lets you know about it.
To end the show, we crown our 2017 Fantasy Football MVPs. Do you agree with our picks?
Be sure to subscribe to Going For 2 on iTunes, Google Play, and TuneIn.
- Heisman voting
- Baker Mayfield wins the Heisman
- Barkley left out of finalists
- Current mock drafts
- Final College Football Playoff rankings
- Tennessee finds its coach
- Joe Moorehead to Missippi State
- Scott Frost returns to Nebraska
- Ricky Rahne promoted to PSU offensive coordinator
- Alabama v Clemson round three
- Oklahoma v Georgia meet in the Rose Bowl
- UCF puts perfect record on the like in Peach Bowl
- Penn State meets Washington in Fiesta Bowl
- OSU and USC square off in Cotton Bowl
- Miami stays at home to play Wisconsin
- Full bowl schedule
- JuJu Smith-Schuster ridiculous suspension
- Gronk only gets one game
- Carson Wentz is out for the season
- Jacksonville is still playing well
- Bell and Brown lead the league
- Tom Brady MVP candidate
- Russel Wilson MVP campaign
- Chargers keep winning
- Steelers have a chance to clinch home-field advantage
- Ryan Shazier out for the season