Weekends are just not long enough. I’m sure you agree.
Friday was pretty great. I ran around picking up and dropping off various vegetables to/from my parents, then had a nice #girl30 Happy Hour, before eventually watching a crappy movie (boo) with my pup and heading to bed.
Saturday morning, of course, I was live with Bruce Bond on 92.1 WTPA, where you can catch us each Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon (at least through August, but we’re working on getting me on the show more long-term).
I spent Saturday afternoon shucking, blanching and freezing corn, which today I’ll vacuum seal for winter dinners and soups. By night, Mom and I visited The Accomac for their 5th annual Farm to Table Dinner, which — if you follow me on Instagram — you saw I documented in full last night. Check Facebook for the full album later today.
Today, I’m headed to note. for brunch — possibly solo? Or not. Who knows. Lots of work to do before a busy week yet again. I need a mani, pedi and massage. Not whining, just planning.
Let’s take a look at all we discussed this week:
- You still have time to enter to WIN a $50 Suba/Mangia Qui gift card. Good news, guys — I think I’m switching to Rafflecopter finally. It seems they now have the features I need. No more multi-commenting.
- Got plans for Labor Day weekend? Check out Campfire Music Festival, just outside Scranton, Pa., jam-packed with a great live music, plus tons of activities. Jeff will have even more features on the bands as we move forward.
- Kelly checked out the Cumberland Valley Rails to Trails running path — and recommends this serene course for your next run/walk/hike.
- 92+ things to do this weekend. SIGN-UP to receive posts in your inbox EVERY THURSDAY (So you never miss the Weekend Roundup — or anything else.)
- Yay for beer cocktails (a personal favorite of yours truly)! Tierney shares some great make-it-yourself recipes.
- Classic cocktails, bourbons the theme at Stock’s on Second: Out with Sara
- New brews, specials mark IPA Day celebration: Out with Sara
- Happy Hour, beer and wine also in play at new Stock’s: Out with Sara
Elsewhere on the Internet:
- Sara’s Weekend Picks – Every Friday morning on The River 97.3
- 3rd in the Burg What’s on Tap screening Aug. 15 at Whitaker Center.
Upcoming SaraBozich.com Events:
- Aug. 15 – 3rd in the Burg What’s on Tap screening at Whitaker Center’s Stage Two.
- ON SALE NOW: Sept. 6 – SaraBozich.com After Dark Booze Cruise
- Save the Date: Sept. 17 – HAPPY HOUR at MoMo’s BBQ & Grill with SaraBozich.com
- Sign-up for our Events newsletter & be the first to hear about SaraBozich.com Events!
Categories: Sara Bozich