If you don’t know, now you know.
Zeroday Brewing Company, Midtown Harrisburg’s first brewery, brings their exciting and innovative craft beers to the Broad Street Market.
The new space sits in the back of the Stone Building of the historic market, near The Harrisburger and Elementary Coffee’s Roastery. If you’re coming from the Plaza, the Øutpost greets you upon entry.
Visit the Zeroday Øutpost during August’s 3rd in the Burg!
You can grab your favorite market food like pizzas, BBQ, or a burger to enjoy with a pint of your go-to ZerØday beer without ever leaving the market.
Zeroday Øutpost celebrates its grand opening with a Community Ribbon Cutting during September’s 3rd in the Burg on Friday, Sept. 15.
The Øutpost features:
- Six rotating drafts of both core ZerØday brews and seasonal favorites
- Market-focused cocktail list using market ingredients and Pennsylvania distillery products
- Bottled Pennsylvania cider – COMING SOON!
- Pennsylvania-made wines – COMING SOON!
In addition to cocktails and pint sales, the Øutpost also offers growler fills and their signature crowlers for to-go beer.
ZerØday Øutpost is open 10 a.m. to Market close Thursday through Saturday.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year — Football is back!
Whether you’re an NFL fan, college football fan, or just a fan of watching the games, it’s exciting that we have football back on our television. Sure, it’s preseason, but in just a few short weeks, meaningful football takes over.
With kickoff just around the corner, it’s time to start up the SaraBozich.com NFL Pick’Em League for this season! Like in years past, we’re hosting a friendly competition to see who will be crowned the champ.
We’re once again partnering with the wing/sports king, Arooga’s Sports Bar & Grille, to reward the league winners at the end of the season.
- 1st place – FREE wings for a year!*
- 2nd place – Arooga’s Swag Basket with a $25 gift card, Arooga’s branded t-shirt, and 2 bottles of award-winning wing sauce
- 3rd place – Arooga’s Swag Basket with a $20 gift card, Arooga’s branded cocktail mason jar, Arooga’s branded pint glass, and 1 bottle of award-winning wing sauce.
It’s SO easy to enter and play. If you were in the league last year, all you need to do is go to the league site and sign in. If you’re new to the game, simply create a quick profile to play along with others.
BONUS: League Members ONLY score FREE DRINKS* at Arooga’s ALL season long!
*Details will be sent to all registered members when the league closes on Sept. 1.
How to signup — It’s FREE!
- Go to the league’s home page
- Click the “play for free” tab towards the middle of the page
- Enter the password: Arooga’s
- Customize your team!
After you set up your team, be sure to check back in to lock in your picks every week before the Thursday night game. Once the picks are in, grab a drink and settle in for the games with a giant helping of wings.
Deadline to sign-up is Friday, Sept. 1. Good luck!
We publish local event listings in the Weekend Roundup every Thursday morning on SaraBozich.com. For more than 10 years, it has been the single most popular post EVERY WEEK on the blog.
It also is sent out via email Thursday morning, landing directly in the inbox of our engaged readership, posted on theBurg.com, and shared repeatedly on social media (more than 16,700 followers!) throughout the weekend.
The Weekend Roundup covers events happening Thursday through Sunday in the greater Harrisburg area, including Carlisle, York, Lancaster, Hershey, and Lebanon.
Your event can be included for FREE! Here’s How:
- Does your event occur within this geographic range?
- Does your event occur on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday?
- Is there a website or Facebook event page for your event?
If YES, you have several options to submit your event. You only need to choose ONE:
- ONLINE: Submit your event online here
- FACEBOOK: Invite “Sara Bozich Surra” to your Facebook event via its event page
- EMAIL event details. Be sure to clearly include:
- EVENT DATE
- EVENT LOCATION
- RELEVANT URL (website or Facebook link)
DEADLINE: Tuesday of each week
You MAY submit events EARLIER than this. Events received after Tuesday may not be included.
Please DO NOT:
- Share events to Sara’s personal or business page. They will be deleted.
- Send events via Twitter, Facebook messenger, or any other method other than what is listed above. Due to demand, we only can include events submitted by any of the three provided means.
Unfortunately, due to demand, we are not able to share your event on Facebook or other social media channels. However, we do provide this service as part of our Partnership Plans. If you are interested in learning more about connecting with Sara for event assistance or company promotion, please contact me.
All events shared at editor’s discretion.
Greystone now uses Yelp Reservations instead of OpenTable for its reservation services.
The switch allows customers to make all their reservations for their next visit to Greystone Public House right from the Yelp mobile app or on Greystone’s Yelp site.
Brunch “Day Drinking” Menu New at Greystone
The change provides a simple and easy way to plan your next brunch, lunch, or dinner at Greystone.
How to make a reservation:
- Visit Yelp.com or download the Yelp app and create an account.
- Search for “Greystone Public House” online or in the app.
- Choose your date, time, and party number from the menu on the right side of the screen.
- OR, if you are on the app, simply click “Reserve a Table,” and follow the prompts.
Greystone Public House is not only perfect for any meal throughout the week, but they offer a great drink list featuring seasonal cocktails, beer and a wide selection of wine.
This week, we’re giving away a $50 gift card to Greystone Public House!
To enter, complete the Rafflecopter widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway