This week on SaraBozich.com
As you read this, I’ll be on my way to State College for my first-ever home game at Beaver Stadium (I thought it was my first PSU game, but upon further review I saw them play Pitt in Pittsburgh sometime in college).
I’m also excited to unveil a pretty massive change on the blog next week (ish): A full and total overhaul. You’ll see better organization, easier to read posts – even a F.A.Q. section! Plus, Sarabozich.com will *finally* be mobile-friendly. Stay tuned!
It’s a good time to remind you to BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW for the first-ever SaraBozich.com Holiday Party at Vineyard at Hershey before they sell out! We’re adding new prizes – and expecting a visit from “Seyval Claus” to deliver all kinds of goodies. Plus, of course, wine tastings; exclusive, first-time wine previews; chef demos; music from DJ Geoffro and loads more. $20/person or $35/couple.
Been asleep at the wheel? Here’s what we tackled this week:
- Oh yeah, that thing? HOLIDAY PARTY: Vineyard at Hershey Dec. 14
- Giveaway: 717 Crossfit – Congrats to Colleen!
- Still time to enter for tomorrow’s party! Giveaway: SteeleRavens Tailgate
- Giveaway: Arooga’s 15 celebrates 4 years – Congrats to Tim!
- Did you catch these guys last night? Ducky & The Vintage at FED LIVE Nov. 16
- Hey! Kelly’s going to Boston! Harrisburg Marathon Recap
- It’s Beaujolais Day! – ON SALE for $9.99 at PA Wine & Spirits store through Sunday.
- You’ll still find some nuggets for the weekend in the Weekend Roundup 11/15
- Tierney hits 1,000! 1,000 Unique beers and counting!