Giveaway: Rainbow Dinner Theatre
**Congrats to Frank Mazzur and Timothy, winners of dinner & comedy tickets**
Here’s a little something new for you (well, it was new to me): Comedy + Dinner in Lancaster.
The Rainbow Dinner Theatre in Lancaster is the only all-comedy dinner theatre in the country, and they have been hosting professional show for nearly 30 years.
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, their current show – running through March 13 – is “Have I Got a Girl for You.” The show description is:
A gorgeous sister and drop-dead honey of a husband decide to find a perfect match for a not-so-perfect little sister. The results are hilarious but, in the end, beauty is more than skin deep and true love triumphs.
Of course in a dinner theatre, they not only serve laughs, but food, too. The menu at the Rainbow Dinner Theatre changes seasonally, but always features a fresh salad and all-you-can-eat buffet featuring four main entrees – items like pasta, roast beef, stuffed chicken or crab cakes – plus fresh vegetable sides, desserts and more.
Rainbow Dinner Theatre is generously giving away 2 pairs of tickets (that’s 2 winners!) good for a Thursday or Friday night showing of “Have I Got a Girl For You,” (value: $100/winner). Dinner is served at 6:30 p.m.; the show starts at 8 p.m.
To enter, leave a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- “Like” Rainbow Dinner Theatre on Facebook.
- Sign-up for Rainbow Dinner Theatre’s mailing list.
- “Like” SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- “Like” Out with Sara on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Sign-up for Out Early with Sara to get my column a day early plus exclusive content (Be sure to click “Out Early” under “Email newsletters”).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. Two winners will be selected at random at the end of the week.
Don’t want to leave it up to Cupid? Purchase tickets here. A great Valentine’s Day idea!